Introducing....
Hi! My name is Tia May Saxton and I'm nearly four months old. Welcome to our blog.
My mum (or mom - depending on how American I decide to be) says I am growing up fast! My hobbies are rolling around on the floor, playing with Big Bird and making lots of noise. I like going for walks ( though technically, its my mum who does the walking), and singing songs with my mum. I don't know what words are yet so I just kind of gurgle along. I have a few favourite songs that really make me smile. One is called "Isn't she Lovely" which is a great song all about me, and "It had to be You" another song which I think is all about me too.
I also like playing games with my Daddy. We play "pull on Daddy's chin hair" all the time! We also play lots of upside down games, but Mummy gets a little freaked out, so Daddy and I have to tone it down sometimes. It helps calm Mummy's nerves. Bless.
My mum (or mom - depending on how American I decide to be) says I am growing up fast! My hobbies are rolling around on the floor, playing with Big Bird and making lots of noise. I like going for walks ( though technically, its my mum who does the walking), and singing songs with my mum. I don't know what words are yet so I just kind of gurgle along. I have a few favourite songs that really make me smile. One is called "Isn't she Lovely" which is a great song all about me, and "It had to be You" another song which I think is all about me too.
I also like playing games with my Daddy. We play "pull on Daddy's chin hair" all the time! We also play lots of upside down games, but Mummy gets a little freaked out, so Daddy and I have to tone it down sometimes. It helps calm Mummy's nerves. Bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home