Saturday, December 24, 2005

Food Glorious Food!!!!





After five months of just milk (milk I tell you!) Mummy and Daddy have finally starting giving me some real food. I started with rice cereal, but moved onto sweet potato and I'm also eating pear. I love food! Its great, because its not just for eating, but can also be used as moisturizer, shampoo, hair gel and make up. I don't know why Mum doesn't use it on her face too. Sometimes I share my food with her. I put it on her face or on her clothes, just so she can learn other ways of using food. She's not getting it yet though. When Mummy or Daddy put the spoon in my mouth I try to take it from them and feed myself. Sometimes I don't bother with the spoon, I just take the bowl. After all - I am a big girl now. I am five months old!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home