Now We Are 4
Today we are four years old! Fabulous news, isn't it? Chris and I have been looking back on the past four years. We've lived in four houses, visited five different countries, emigrated to the US, retrained and changed career (Chris) and had two wonderful little girls. And we have two pet fish! Now there's responsibility!After talking through the past four years though, we decided that things have been a little hectic and perhaps we'd like to slow things down a bit for the next few years. One can live in hope! In the meantime - we're celebrating!
Labels: family

2 Comments:
What an amazingly beautiful pic! Just gorgeous!
Oh hearty congratulations Chris and Jo! Gosh - 4 years ago we were partyin in Sheffield, celebrating your love - how beautiful that day was! I too am celebrating because just this week the dress I wore to your wedding FINALLY fits again 4 years on - hurrah! love you all lots, Liz and Rich Wall xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home