Pictures from Christmas
I realise that I am pretty poor at keeping the blog up to date when it comes to big occasions. The thing is I get way too busy having a good time that I don't take the picture of the meal until its eaten, or of the party 'til its over.
But here's my attempt to make amends.
Christmas Eve we had a rocking time with Don and Michelle Reddy's family - and the wider clan. And the best Mexican food I've had in ages, though I'm still not into tamales yet.
But here's my attempt to make amends.
Christmas Eve we had a rocking time with Don and Michelle Reddy's family - and the wider clan. And the best Mexican food I've had in ages, though I'm still not into tamales yet.
On Christmas Day we opened presents. Lots and lots of presents from our wonderful Joy family.
a lot of gifts...
Then we went to church, then we did absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. No big ham, no turkey. Nada. It was fantastic.
But we still celebrate Boxing Day - even though its not an American pastime. So we spent the day with Kevin and Jo Rapps, and their girls - Bronte and Leighton. We watched the football (US think soccer; Ruth D that's for you baby!), ate roast lamb and as always with the Rapps - had a brilliant time.
And in now time at all its a new year. The holiday season is over, the Christmas lights returned to their boxes in the garage until November.But all is not lost; we're hanging in the pleasant winter climes of PHX for the next few weeks.
The sun is shining.
Labels: Christmas





1 Comments:
Ha! I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home