The Saxton Reading List:




The Saxton Reading List was as follows:
Chris
Courageous Leadership - Bill Hybels
Visoneering – Andy Stanley
What a difference a Daddy Makes – Kevin Leman
I Should Be Burnt Out By Now... So How Come I'm not ? - Peg Neuhauser, Ray Bender, Kirk Stromberg
The Bible
Jo
The End of Poverty – Jeffrey D Sachs
For What Its Worth - Simon Gillebaud
Supernanny – Jo Frost
Real Simple Magazine
The Bible
Tia
Where’s Elmo?
Duck’s Loud Quack
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Ten little Ladybugs
Chris
Courageous Leadership - Bill Hybels
Visoneering – Andy Stanley
What a difference a Daddy Makes – Kevin Leman
I Should Be Burnt Out By Now... So How Come I'm not ? - Peg Neuhauser, Ray Bender, Kirk Stromberg
The Bible
Jo
The End of Poverty – Jeffrey D Sachs
For What Its Worth - Simon Gillebaud
Supernanny – Jo Frost
Real Simple Magazine
The Bible
Tia
Where’s Elmo?
Duck’s Loud Quack
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Ten little Ladybugs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home