Girlie Weekend


This time Daddy was away so it was time for the girlies to play! Daddy was in Seattle with Uncle Mike (that's Aunty Ya-Ya's husband) and Aunty Sue my godmother at a conference, so I had lots of time with Mummy (or Mommy depending on if you think I'm American) and lots of other girls! On Thursday morning I went to play with Bronte and Leighton and their dogs all morning. On Friday I played with Miss Marlene at church and chewed her books. On Saturday Miss Brittney played with me when Mummy was talking to everyone. I've had a fun weekend. We didn't buy a barbeque like Daddy did, but we got some clothes for me and a Crock Pot for mum. Mummy tried to take some photos of us together, but life is way too much fun to sit around staring at flashing lights. We went out for walks, played games, sang songs, and had lots of giggles.
Daddy came home on Saturday at bedtime. He peeked in my room to see me, and I just couldn't sleep after that. I was so excited, I bounced in my cot! In the end I was so giddy mummy and daddy took me out for a long walk. It was quiet and dark outside.... And I think I went to sleep, because when I opened my eyes I was in my cot and it was morning time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home