Mummy's Day



Well, its been a little while, so I thought since my parents have nothing to say I should fill you in.
Last Sunday was Mother's Day, so Daddy and me thought we'd give Mummy/Mommy a surprise. We went to the Mallons house and I made a special picture, then we went to the shops and bought a special ballon (one of my favourite things in the whole world) and breakfast for Mum in the morning. Then we hid everything.
I think Mummy was onto us, because Daddy had to keep banning her from different rooms in the house....
Anyway - soon it was Sunday. Mummy was very very tired, so she was fast asleep. I sat on the bed, holding her ballon and waited for her to wake up. But she was taking forever, so I made some noise and started crawling on her face. And it worked!!! Then Daddy made her breakfast.
We had a really fun day, we played games, we went to the pool and everything.Mummy felt very special. And then I went to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home