Tia's News

Now that I've started, I think I have a few things to say.
I am eating real food. To be honest, when you are sitting watching your parents eat really nice food, rice cereal just doesn't cut it, does it? And whilst there is always a special place in my heart for Gerber jars, it was time to step it up! So I eat chicken, ham, cheerios, cheese, bread and anything else I can get my hands on. I like paper and grass too, but my parents aren't too keen on me eating those.
Yesterday I had bolognaise (I am a very good speller for a 10 month old, dontcha think?) and it was great, I finished it all up! And when we were at church last night there were all these dips Mummy was trying so when she was talking to people and not looking, I put my whole fist in and got all I could. Carpe Diem and all that (Mummy did Latin at school, she passed on a few things) Anyway where was I? So I thought I'd managed to hide my little secret, but the food was all over my mouth so I got caught.
I always like to start the day with a song. Bright and early just to get my parents into the new day. But they don't always hear me so I sing louder until they come and get me.
I am learning how to walk. I can't walk yet, but I can stand a little bit, and walk around the room if Daddy holds one of my hands. I still crawl if I need to get somewhere fast, or get some paper...
I can climb the stairs, but my parents only let me do that before bedtime or naptime. Its fun but very tiring...
Finally I am starting to talk a bit, like real words. I can say Uh - oh, and hi. The word I learned first and use the most is Da - dee. My Daddy always gets excited and smiley when I say that one. It's funny, because I have no idea what it means.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home