Sunday, June 18, 2006

Daddy's Day
















Whatever we do together, Daddy and me have a lot of fun. We play games, go swimming, ride his bike, make videos, sing songs, watch the room spin, eat, go for walks, everything! And today was a special day set aside to celebrate that.
The first thing we decided to do for Daddy was to let him sleep in a bit later than normal! I wake up as soon as the light tells me to, so Mummy took me for a long walk with Miss Jenny and my friend Ava.
When we got home Daddy was up watching the World Cup. We gave him the first of his presents; a special card and a balloon. Daddy is not sure how to play with balloons, so I had to take it off his hands and give him a demonstration. When Daddy went to church, Mommy and me went to the shops and got Daddy some special little treats.

We watched some more of the World Cup (which was more interesting than when England played Paraguay and we took a family nap), and the US Open. Daddy was having a great time watching sports! He even let me share some of his chocolate cake treat! But then we decided to get some activity going for ourselves, so we all went to play in the pool, which is always special time with Dad.

I was getting tired from all the fun and games, so we came home and Daddy gave me a bath and fed me before I fell asleep. I wanted to stay awake because Mommy was making Daddy a special dinner but I just couldn't keep my eyes open....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home