A little update!


Hi - well its nearly the end of September, so I thought I'd say... hi!
This month I "graduated" from my group. When I go and play with my friends on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, I am now in the One's group and not the infants! I was sad at first, but when I got to my new group - Lucy Robinson was there, as well as some other friends who used to be in the Infant group too. So we are having a good time.
On Wednesday mornings me and Daddy let Mommy have some time to read her magazines, and we play together. Sometimes we go out on a trip, sometimes we play in the garden. Then on Fridays we have family day and we all play together or go out for lunch. Then sometimes me and mommy go out for a walk, or to a coffee shop, or to see the puppies!
I have discovered that I have a hobby! I like drawing on paper and using crayons, but I think they taste nice too.Its nice to eat something you have created...
So Daddy working's very hard, writing essays and working at church. Mommy is working at church too, she spends a lot of time talking to my friend's mommies. She does some writing at home sometimes too.Mommy is also getting bigger. Its very interesting to watch. I like to pat her tummy and say hi. And you probably won't believe this, but sometimes her tummy moves around and says hi to me too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home