Friday, August 21, 2009

Well, we're back... sort of!

What can I say - life happened, moving back to AZ happened, and probably most important of all Facebook and Twitter happened and its been over a year since using this blog!
I wondered whether Saxtons Place was obselete, but just as we were giving up on this particular Saxton portal we got a new idea....


This week, I (Jo) am in the UK, speaking at Momentum, a festival for uni students and 20 somethings and whoever else feels like going. Meanwhile the rest of Team Saxton are hanging out in AZ.

Tia and Zoe asked if I could take a few friends - their ponies, along for the ride.
So this blog is a now a little travelblog for the adventures of Rainbow Dash and Sweetie Bell!
This is an experiment to see if this can be one of the ways Team Saxton stays connected when apart. Time will tell, in the meantime - I need to write up today's adventures. You're more than welcome to join us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home