Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's My Party!





Well, a whole week after my birthday, we had a little party. It was like having my birthday all over again!!! We had lots of cake.Well everybody else did, because mommy and daddy don't want me to have too much sugar. But sometimes I got to taste some chocolate cake or a chocolate chip cookie. Yummy -they were very nice! I must have my daddy's tastebuds, not my mommy's....

My friends came over to play. I got clothes and toys for birthday presents which was fun. But the biggest fun was in the back yard on the bouncy castle!!! At first I was a little bit scared, but then I got into it and loved it. I love birthdays and parties and now I love bouncy castles!!!

I might be little but I am a big one year old now. It's my party and I'll bounce if I want to - well, when mommy and daddy let me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks like a lot of fun!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Iyabo Oba said...

Hi T,

Happy birthday to you over there. Looks like you've had a fabulous birthday week!! The inflatable looks AMAZING!!!

Really looking forward to seeing you, mum and bump in a few weeks time.

Seeya Aunty Yarbs x

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home