Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A little introduction.


I know that I am no big (or small) secret, since most of you know about me anyway. But I thought an official introduction was in order before I become some kind of (sub)urban myth.

I am the next addition to the Saxton clan. I am very small, only 19 weeks old, but I am getting bigger by the day. Word on the street (or more accurately, word of the ultrasound technician) is that I am a girl, but we Saxton babies like to keep you guessing, so you'll just have to wait and see.... I am due to make an appearance on December 15th. See you then!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kingsley-Smiths said...

Congratulations guys... we're just ahead of you, due on the 10th. How exciting.

Love reading the blog and finding out how you guys are doing in sunny Arizona .

8:17 PM  
Blogger Emma Andrews said...

YAY Congratulations you guys! Looks like all is lovely in Arizona, love reading and catching up with all thats happening AND seeing how much beautiful Tia is growing up!
Lots of love, The Andrews.xx

12:29 AM  
Blogger Lizzie said...

WHOA!!! Congrats u guys - amazing news! saxton you haven't aged a bit!! Love Liz, Rich & Gav! xxx

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home