Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hanging out with my best friend















One of the things I love to do is hang out with my best friend, Beaver (Strictly speaking, he's actually an otter, but Mommy and Daddy aren't that good when it comes to wildlife... so now he's "Beaver the Otter").
One day I found him sitting alone on a chair in our house, so we hung out together. Since then, we just hang out every day.
When I wake up he's in my cot, and he's there when I go to sleep at night. He's soft and warm and lovely.
I think Mommy's a bit sad that I am not into Big Bird anymore, and Daddy bought me a Winnie the Pooh to try and "broaden my interests". There's nothing quite like trying to live out your childhood dreams through your children, but they'll learn, bless 'em.
Here's the thing; I have lots and lots of great friends, but none like Beaver.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beaverlooks pretty cool

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home