Phoenix Zoo




Last week we went to Phoenix Zoo to see the animals! I saw giraffes, and tortoises, a zebra, wallabies, lots of things! My favourite bit was the petting zoo, where I met goats and horses and a donkey. I also met some chickens, but mommy and daddy didn't let me go near those because mommy said they looked like they were halfway to being skinned alive. I think it brought back some memories....
The animals in the zoo liked to play hide and seek because every time we went to see one - they had disappeared. I had a great time, but I think my parents were a bit disappointed. So on the way home we went to IKEA to get me a little table and some chairs. They felt a lot better after a bit of shopping and some hot dogs and cinnamon rolls!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home